What are YouTube Shorts?
Shorts is a new short-form video experience on Youtube for creators and artists who want to shoot short videos using their mobile phones. It is a rival to TikTok, an Indian Banned Chinese application. It was launched in India in September last year a beta version and now today (18.03.2021) after the successful testing in India it is launched in the US.
This feature connect anyone with a new audience with just a smartphone and the Shorts camera in the Youtube app. Youtube’s Shorts creation tool makes it easy to create videos like TikTok app that are up to 15 seconds long.
Shorts includes the following features.
- Music and Sound: Add a song or use other audio to create your own Short.
2. Text: Add text after recording a Short and use.
3. Timeline: to control when it appears and disappears.
4. Speed: Choose to accelerate or slow down the recording.
5. Timer: Set the countdown to record hands-free and choose when to automatically stop recording.
Orexis is one of the leading Digital marketing companies in Kozhikode, Kerala, that delivers Complete digital Marketing services like Social media promotions, SEO, PPC, Branding, etc. to their clients. Cost-effective online advertising services and customer satisfaction are our mottoes.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- How Do I Stop Someone From Screenshotting My WhatsApp ? October 26, 2022
- How To Make Money On Instagram 2022? October 19, 2022
- 7 Quick Tips For LinkedIn Premium For Free October 12, 2022
Pingback: What Is a Performance Max Campaign? | OREXIS Digital Marketing