What is Email marketing?
It is the way of sending a commercial message to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
- Using email to send advertisements.
- Request business and details regarding sales or donations.
The main three objectives of Email marketing are to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. The term usually refers to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship between current or previous customers and merchants. And it encourage customer loyalty and repeat business. Along with that it also helps to acquire new customers or convince current customers to purchase something immediately and sharing third-party ads.
There are two types of Email used.
- Transactional Email which is usually sent based on a customer’s action with a company.
- Direct Email sent to communicate promotional messages.
Orexis is one of the leading Digital marketing companies in Kozhikode, Kerala, that delivers Complete digital Marketing services like Social media promotions, SEO, PPC, Branding, etc. to their clients. Cost-effective online advertising services and customer satisfaction are our mottoes.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- How Do I Stop Someone From Screenshotting My WhatsApp ? October 26, 2022
- How To Make Money On Instagram 2022? October 19, 2022
- 7 Quick Tips For LinkedIn Premium For Free October 12, 2022